logo Withyham Parish Council
Search the Site:
slideshow 01 slideshow 03 slideshow 04

How To Report a Problem

The Highway Authority for our Parish is East Sussex County Council, their contractor East Sussex Highways maintains all roads and pavements in our Parish and you can report any problems to them by email: customer@eastsussexhighways.com Telephone: 0345 608 0193 or online here East Sussex County Council.  This reporting system covers all areas of highways from streetlights, potholes, pavements, lines and signs through to flooding, drainage and gritting.

If you would like to find out more about landowner's responsibilities for hedges and tree cutting please click here.

If you would like further information on Planning and Building Control, Recycling and Waste, Benefits and Council Tax or Environment please visit the website of Wealden District Council.

We would suggest that you also notify the Parish Council of any issues reported to Wealden Distric Council or East Sussex County Council, as the Parish Council has regular contact with Councillors and officers of both Councils.

You can contact the Clerks at Withyham Parish Council with a message via email clerk@withyhamparishcouncil.org.uk or a query via the 'Contact us' page.